Sunday, November 02, 2014

Blog News: Today's Post Follows

Hi all!

 I have recently become aware of a fellow's attempt to list the top 60 disability blogs. He uses some complicated system that the BBC uses. I tried to figure it out but couldn't. Anyways, I'm giving you the link because I thought it might be interesting for those of you wanting to find other blogs, other topics and other voices ... I have begun going through some of the ranked blogs and am impressed by the diversity of our community. This week I'm ranked 20th but typically, I'm 57 or 58. In reality I'm just glad to be on the list of 60. The list, by the way, is updated weekly.

Here's the link: http://joereddington.com/ranking.html 

Enjoy!

(Today's post follows.)

3 comments:

Katja said...

Wow, I had no idea! I'm looking forward to finding new and wonderful folks to read via this list - thank you.

(I notice that you are both 20th and 33rd, depending on your TLD.)

GP Joa said...

It looks like he is using Alexa rankings. He may have written a small script utilizing specific keywords to pull the sites and rankings. But good to see that you are ranking within the top sites. Just started reading your work and like what you have been doing.

Keep up the good work.

GP Joa

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link!